4.21.2017




Wearing //
Jack by BB Dakota dress (sold out) but cute matching blouse
Various bracelets, great option



As much as I love music, there is one big name festival that irks me to my core, and I suspect you all know which one I'm referring to. I live an hour and a half away from the desert where it's held every year, and yet I don't know a single person who has ever gone to it. I feel like it's such a scene - meaning it's for celebrities and bloggers to be seen, and not really about the actual bands and performers who play there. What a waste! I guess if you're getting everything comped, it really doesn't matter. Week two begins today, and well...I'll be happy once it's over and my Instagram feed doesn't resemble the second coming of Woodstock. Now that would have been amazing!

As for me, I'm heading to L.A. where I'm hoping it's less crowded because everyone is in the desert! Wishful thinking I know, but I'm excited to celebrate my best friend's birthday a few weeks early. Every year, we try to do one girls trip, just the two of us. It's a perfect excuse to reconnect and catch up without feeling rushed. Usually when we get together it's in a group setting or with our husbands, naturally. So one occasion where we can talk, laugh, and not have to worry about annoying other people in a group is a welcomed escape. Follow me on snap if you care to see what we're up to! Have a great weekend, even to those going to #Coachella ✌

4 comments:

  1. Aw, your bestie girls weekend sounds so fun!! Enjoy it and I will definitely be following along on snap! And your dress is SO cute! Love it and your cute white bag!
    Gina || On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gina! I'm just a little stressed because Nettie has an injured paw and I'm taking her to the vet, I slept for like 3 hours. Definitely need some relaxation!

      Delete
  2. That sounds like such a fun time with your friend in LA! I hope it's wonderful! Sometimes just having girls' time is exactly what you need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every one, and do my best to answer questions or return the favor on your blog.