11.23.2012




Peplum Jacket - Nordstrom Rack (very chic option) Also pretty here & here
Jeans - Banana Republic (similar at loft)
Pumps - Nine West
Bag - Chanel (similar)
Turquoise Earrings - Kendra Scott
Watch- Fossil


I'm still very much on the peplum bandwagon/train! My love for the fancy frill actually stemmed from owning a navy peplum Aryn K. jacket. I still have that one hanging in my closet, but after several years of wear and tear, I'm actually really hesitant to bring it back to life again. Does anyone know of any cures for fabric pilling?
Anyway, this little white and grey lace jacket is the new version for me. It's very lady-like, right? In fact, although it's no secret that I live in jeans during the colder months, I still take great joy in dressing them up as much as I possibly can. The new casual glam I guess :)

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! The boy and I are headed off to a concert tonight, and we are staying at the W Hotel in San Diego. I'll be sure to Instagram...

♥ Noelle

12 comments:

  1. The cure for pilling is a fabric shaver :-) I have the smaller version of this - couldn't find my one online:

    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Evercare-Giant-Fabric-Shaver/17244003

    Love your outfit - have fun at the W!!! Lucky girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Very chic!;)
    Love,
    Diana from http://thegirlwhocouldntbeafashionista.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving it. Very classy peplum jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried fabric shavers, but find that they can pull/damage the fabric even more so. What I do recommend, and I do this ALL the time (and it's saved many, many items) is using a regular BIC disposable razor over the pilling. Do so VERY gently, but I can promise that this works great and it has restored so many dresses/skirts/jackets that I swore were destined for the garbage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the advice girls! When I ask a question on my blog, I really do appreciate answers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the jacket! Ladylike but great with jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the peplum jacket!! So pretty. :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw your picture on instagram yesterday and really wanted to see this jacket up close! It looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such a beautiful outfit! I've never seen a lace peplum jacket before, it looks stunning on you :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh! quite a classy outfit! Great hair color too :)


    www.taylornow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Taylor :) My hair color looks different in almost every lighting! Sometimes I can see old highlights peeking through, other times my hair looks almost black! It's really close to my natural shade though.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every one, and do my best to answer questions or return the favor on your blog.